Please note this information only pertains to Archway Trivium, not Trivium Prep.
The Lunch Program provided through the TPSA consists of catered food delivered by a food vendor, Nutrition One. Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
For questions please contact: Julie Poisson
- Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
- Duty Time: 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM slots open Monday thru Friday
- Please note that on early release days, no lunch periods as students are released from school at 12:00 PM.
- To volunteer for Archway Lunch duty, please see the following sign ups:
Orders must be placed by Wednesday of the week before lunches are served. To place a lunch order go online to Order Lunch . Please follow directions on the screen. You may need to re-register your child, even if you've been doing catered lunches with the previous system.
The lunch program accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, or your debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Food Concerns and/or Questions? Contact Julia at Nutrition One – Email:
- Forgot Lunch? Absent for Lunch? Credits are not applied due to illness as we have already purchased the meal for you. Every parent needs to make certain that their child has a lunch. Please remember that there will be no extra food ordered to accommodate forgotten lunches or for extra-hungry students. FOR ARCHWAY STUDENTS ONLY - If your child forgot their lunch, a "Lunchable" package lunch will be provided at the parents expense. Lunchables are not provided at Trivium Prep.