Archway Trivium West Lunch Program
The Lunch Program provided through the TPSO consists of catered food delivered by a food vendor, Nutrition One. Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
Click Here for more information on the Nutrition One lunch program
Click Here to see a sample menu from Nutrition One for August 2015!
Orders must be placed by Wednesday of the week before lunches are served. To place a lunch order go online to Order Lunch . Please follow directions on the screen. You may need to re-register your child, even if you've been doing catered lunches with the previous system. School Code: trivium23
The lunch program accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, or your debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Food Concerns and/or Questions? Contact Julia at Nutrition One – Email:
- Forgot Lunch? Absent for Lunch? Credits are not applied due to illness as we have already purchased the meal for you. Every parent needs to make certain that their child has a lunch. Please remember that there will be no extra food ordered to accommodate forgotten lunches or for extra-hungry students. FOR ARCHWAY STUDENTS ONLY - If your child forgets their lunch, a packaged lunch will be provided at the parents' expense. Forgotten lunches are not provided for at Trivium Prep.
- Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
- Duty Time: 10:45 AM to 12:45 PM slots open Monday thru Friday
- Please Note:
- On Early Release Wednesdays (1:30 pm release), lunch periods are scheduled as usual.
- On Half Day (12 pm release), NO student lunch periods are held.
- Please remember you must have completed the fingerprinting process prior to volunteering.
For questions about Volunteering for Lunch, please contact: Dawnine Sembaluk
Click Here to Volunteer for the Archway Lunch Room